Turnaround Time

Update by user Oct 03

Just a little update. I informed the company of the negative review I was giving them and they threatened legal action. Class act!

Original review posted by user Oct 02

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!Unfortunately I didn't see their overwhelmingly negative reviews until after I placed my order with them.

So the next day I called them back to check on my order, and was met with a person who was immediately defensive on why I hadn't gotten any email updates. After mentioning that I was calling because of the negative reviews I had see of their company I was met with what I can only describe as a DRUG INDUCED TIRADE on how I was already the type of customer they didn't want. I told him that up until that point I hadn't decided on their company one way or the other, but that he had just fulfilled the promise of the other negative reviews by his own irrational and aggressive behavior. Additionally, the reason I ordered with this company is because they were the only people I found listing the shock I wanted, which had just been discontinued by the manufacturer.

Considering how other reviews speak of how they carry no inventory and have to place your order with the manufacturer, I don't believe I would have ever received them anyway.

And I hardly every write reviews, so please do yourself a favor and...STAY AWAY !!

Review about: Shockwarehouse Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Drug induced tirade from customer service.

Had an Experience with Shockwarehouse?

Comments